The RAM you need is affected by many factors, such as the applications, websites or traffics. Please read the following guideline to get a closer answer if you plan to run these applications/websites.
|Applications/Websites||Applications Name||Minimum RAM||Recommended RAM|
|Website & server management||cPanel/ISPconfig||-||2GB+|
|Web hosting / blogging||WordPress/DNN||512MB to 1GB per site||1GB per site|
|Host a VPN||OpenVPN||1GB||1GB+|
The more applications/websites you run, the more resources you will need. Still not sure how to choose a VPS? Click the article (https://portal.databasemart.com/kb/a577/which-vps-plan-is-right-for-me.aspx) to get more information.
Server Name: XXX.YYY.com(eg : database.mart.com)
Administrator Password: Should include upper, lowercase characters, and symbols.
Some payments may fail due to insufficient funds. If you are experiencing any problem during the payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide a secure service environment, an email for security verification may be sent to you after the order is submitted. Please reply to us at your earliest convenience if you receive that email.
A refund will occur if we do not receive your security verification email within 48 hours.
Delivery the service usage details by email
VPS: within 1 hour / Dedicated servers:12-48 hours
Know something about how to handle the following frequently-used accounts in Database Mart:
The account is registered once you submit an order with Database Mart
Manage your Services, Personal information, Invoices etc.
A new client will be suggested to register a support account first to manage their ticket/livechat.
Manage your live chat, ticket, get the knowledge base or other information you.
Database Mart has five Control Panel websites for clients to manage (restart or turn off) their VPS or shared plan. Once a VPS or shared plan is created, an email with service login details, including Control Panel details will be sent to you. Please copy that email so that you can log in to the corresponding Control Panel website.
The Windows operating system is a kind of commonly used system and is easier controlled than the Linux system. Here we list some of the knowledge-based articles regarding how to use a server in Windows.
There are several methods to access a Windows VPS/dedicated server remotely. Thereinto, using the remote desktop connection (RDP) is the most common access method.
TeamViewer makes it easy to connect to remote desktop computers. Work remotely while traveling for business. Or set up your office for the day anywhere. With TeamViewer, hassle-free remote desktop access is just a few clicks away. The following steps are included in the TeamViewer website. More details...
1. Download and install TeamViewer remote desktop software on the computer you need remote access to. Set up Unattended Access.
2. Name your computer and set a password.
3. Install TeamViewer on the computer you want to use to access the remote computer. Add the device to your partner list.
4. To access the remote computer, select the remote computer name from your Partner List and connect. Once connected, see the remote desktop screen, take control of the mouse and keyboard, and work on it like you’re right in front of it. Put the remote computer to sleep and wake it up from within TeamViewer when you want to access it again.
If you use Android device, please find the details at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/clients/remote-desktop-android/
If you use Apple device, please refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/clients/remote-desktop-ios
Generally speaking, a Linux web server may be less vulnerable to exploits than a Windows server. But it requires a user has enough Linux related knowledge to better control it. Here we list some of the knowledge based articles regarding how to use a server in Linux.
1. Submit an SSL order on https://clients.databasemart.com or https://www.databasemart.com/ssl.
2. Provide the following information via an email so that we can generate CSR request.
3. Approve the SSL approval letter in email@example.com once you receive it.
4. Once the SSL certificate is issued successfully, our Support Team will help install it and reply to you.
A domain name is an online address that offers a user-friendly way to access a website’s true online locator: its Internet Protocol (IP address). Having your own domain will make your website widely visible and build authority for your brand.
Register your domain with Database Mart at https://www.vps-mart.com/Domain Or, to better manage your service, you can transfer your domain to us.
Sometimes, due to non-performance reasons, you may encounter the following issues while using a VPS or dedicated server. To troubleshoot the issues, please refer to the following articles: